Parts are handled without kinking or bending the tape. The design of the PC250+ allows for bi directional parts counting, subtracting when the direction of tape travel is reversed.
It also provides an excellent quality inspection platform. While counting, each pocket can be checked for proper part placement and tape adhesion. This unit is a necessity if you are active in the SMD taping of parts inventory process.
- Bi-directional counting (optical encoder) that includes 2 mm pitch
- Accurate counting of any device in embossed or punched carrier tape black or cleat
- Accepts reel widths from 8 mm to 56 mm
- Three button operator interface simplifies pitch setting
- Accepts 7” and 13” reel diameters with standard arms and 22' reels when optional extenders are used
- Dual hand crank for ease of operation
- All metal construction and an attachment point provides ESD protection for sensitive devices