It is designed for low to mid-volume production capable of programming all device technologies in a variety of package styles. It currently supports tens of thousands of devices with the use of standard manual or automated socket modules or high-speed FX™ socket modules, which can program flash memory devices up to 30% faster. Additionally, new device support is added daily.
Available in a two, four, or six-site configuration, BPM Microsystems’ Concurrent Programmers use fault-tolerant architecture, which means multiple programming sites operate independently within a single job session. As a result, throughput, yields, and up-time are optimized to allow a single operator to produce higher volumes of programmed devices.
- Programs microcontrollers, flash memories, E/EPROMs, flash EPROMs, PLDs, CPLDs, FPGAs, antifuse FPGAs, and more
- Existing support for hundreds of device packages and thousands of socket modules
- Supports all device packages including, but not limited to, DIP, SDIP, PLCC, TSOP, SSOP, PCMCIA, SOIC, LCC, QFP, PQFP, PGA, SIMM, CSP, BGA, µBGA, TQFP and TSSOP
- Low voltage support down to 1.5V (Vdd)
- Supports tens of thousands of devices
- Full vector and continuity tests up to 240 pins
- Compatible with manual and automated standard and FX socket modules
- Patented solution to guard against passing blank parts
- Intuitive user interface for ease of use
- JobMaster™ software included
- Guaranteed release dates for new algorithm additions
- Ideal for low to mid-volume production
- Uses USB 2.0 communication bus