Universal Device Support
The model BPM-3800 is designed to program microcontrollers, high density flash memory, E/EPROM and other device technologies with densities up to an 8 Eb theoretical limit. It also supports very low voltage devices down to 0.7 (Vdd).
BPM Microsystems’ Vector Engine Co-Processor hardware-accelerates waveforms during the programming cycle. Faster speeds are achieved through synchronous operations that eliminate the dead times so the device under test no longer waits for the programmer. The result is programming near the theoretical limits of the silicon design — the faster the device, the faster the device is programmed.
The model BPM-3800 uses the same proven robust design as BPM Microsystems’ 3000 series device handling system. Integrated into the model 3800 is the LaserAlign™ sensor from CyberOptics® which demonstrates repeatable pick-and-place accuracy, high performance and little operator involvement from job teaching to device placement. The programmer also offers flexible options for input and output media with choices of tube, tray or tape.
BPM Microsystems’ socket cards with a receptacle socket option offer the most cost-effective and efficient programming solution in the industry. Individual socket cards can be fully utilised and replaced without dramatically affecting programming capacity. The fault-tolerant socket card design increases your manufacturing up-time, produces higher first-pass yield, and saves replacement costs by as much as 75 percent.
3800 Programmer Features
- Universal support for the latest programmable device architectures (MCUs, OneNAND™, eMMC™, iNAND™, moviNAND™, MLC, SLC, and more)
- Concurrent design programs up to 16 devices in parallel
- Includes 16 GB of onboard memory per site and 64-bit architecture, breaking past the 4 GB data density barrier
- Modular sites share common hardware and software, resulting in process consistency between 8th Gen automated and manual programmer models
- Handles a wide range of packages including very small packages such as MSOP8, TSOC6, and SOT23 as small as 1.63 mm by 2.95 mm
- Production throughput up to 1200 DPH is ideal for high volume and high mix
- Quick setup and changeover with automatic self-teaching
- Optional peripherals: Tape I/O, Tray Stacker, Tray Shuttle, Tube I/O, Laser Marker
- Non-stop operation with dual tray shuttles
Socket Card Features
- Utilises 4 to 16 socket cards
- Compatible with Flashstream socket cards
- Automated and manual 8th Gen models share the same socket cards
- Replace only worn or damaged socket with receptacle-base socket option
- Active, Pass and Fail indicators per device
- Support for thousands of devices and a wide variety of packages
- Custom and manufacturer-approved NAND Flash Bad Block handling methods available; Bad Block replacement scheme included
- BERT™: Bit Error Rate Tolerance
- Serialization support on all sockets
- JobMaster™: production automation tool
- File encryption for IP protection
- Supports third party label printers
- Automated job event notifications via email
- View important system events graphically with Log Visualization
- Application Programming Interface option (API)
- Advanced Serialization with External Serialization Server (ESS)
- Guaranteed release dates for new algorithm additions