The FlashRunner Cube is the latest introduction to the FlashRunner range of ISPs, being a true parallel In-System Programmer it has the capacity to program up to 8 devices at the same time. As with all of the FlashRunner range the Cube has been designed with a production environment in mind combining reliability with speed and flexibility.
The Cube has extended universal support to now include microcontrollers, serial memories and direct programming of parallel memories (eMMC, NAND and NOR).
The Cube’s design lends itself to the programming of multi-PCB panel assemblies and to best suit different gang programming needs, it is available in three options – 2, 4 or 8 ISP channel systems.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint.
- 12 to 25V DC power supply input;
- Seven digital I/O lines;
- One programmable output power voltage;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory cards (up to 2 GB);
- On-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Optoisolated command inputs (START, START_ENA and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- Optoisolated RS-232/Ethernet channel.
FlashRunner Cube open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner Cube is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands. FlashRunner can receive and execute commands in two ways:
- Over the RS-232 or Ethernet connection (Host mode);
- Via "scripts" stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
In the first case, FlashRunner Cube is controlled by a host system; in the latter case, FlashRunner Cube works in standalone mode and is fully autonomous.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode thanks to its SD memory cards;
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Unlimited projects (scripts);
- Interface Library DLL to control the instrument from within user written applications;
- Optional Data Protection System to make the contents of the binary file to be programmed to the target device not readable (and not duplicable) by non-authorized people;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
- Friendly set-up user interface (windows platform)
- Supports microcontrollers, serial memories and direct programming of parallel memories (eMMC, NAND and NOR)
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument's firmware, etc.
FlashRunner Cube is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs.
|FRC_GP_02||2 ISP channels system|
|FRC_GP_04||4 ISP channels system|
|FRC_GP_08||8 ISP channels system|