The new site has been designed and built internally by our Web Support Team using the world leading CMS (Content Management System) called Joomla!
This has allowed us to use a solid and stable framework to build on, that is easy for staff to create and update content, whilst allowing an improved user experience.
A host of new features have been added to the site, with the biggest addition being a new Support Helpdesk that provides a central resource for our customers support needs, so that they can request technical support and access specific technical documents relating to their products.
Site features include:
- Updated product pages with image galleries and video, where available.
- Relevant product datasheets now available to download.
- RSS news feeds, serves product and news pages direct yo your RSS Feed Reader.
- Improved links between related products, including the use of Tags to create multiple relations.
- Social sharing with sites such as Twitter and Facebook to improve the distribution of product and industry news.
- Multinigual support, based on our primary territories covering English, French, Hungarian and German.
In addition our new helpdesk includes:
- New Device and Product Support requests submissions.
- Client Helpdesk to submit, view and manage any Support Requests and DSR's.
- "Company" wide access, allows all your staff to manage your requests.
- Automatic mail notifications upon updates to your requests.
- Reply via email to any support requests.
- Exclusive support document access for registered users, not available to visitors.
- FAQ and Knowledge Base.
We hope that our visitors find the site to be an improvement and we would of course like to hear your feedback, so if you do have any questions or feedback regarding the new site, then please contact us.