- Easy fixture integration thanks to the compact size: 142x17,6x70mm;
- Independent ISP channels supporting several communication protocols (JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, UART…);
- 8 digital I/O lines for each channel, coupled with dedicated ground return lines;
- Two programmable output voltage lines;
- 1 GB on-board Dynamic Memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar for time-stamped log file;
- Fast Ethernet interface up to 1 Gbit/s (optoisolated, autocrossing feature);
- USB 2.0 High Speed communication interface (optoisolated);
- Fixture dedicated Control interface for standalone mode (optoisolated);
- Power voltage and current measurement for each channel;
- Integrated control for optional Relay Barrier tool;
- Two 48-pin DIN In-System Programming connectors;
- eMMC and NAND memory support:
- Up to 256 GB storage memory;
- Operation status LEDs for each channel;
- USB communication interface (optoisolated).
- FlashRunner 2.0 is based on Linux Embedded operating system, which relays on a real time scheduler and a full featured hardware abstraction layer.
- FlashRunner 2.0 is featured with software interfacing libraries which enables customers to achieve a full integration inside their software and across different frameworks, as LabView© and Visual C/C++.
- A new, friendly and interactive GUI (Graphic User Interface) which cut off overall configuration efforts, guiding customers creating a working project in few mouse clicks and detecting mismatches between target device and customer firmware, as well as power supply setup.
Purchasing a product is only part of solving your programming needs. We know that you must count on professional help should the need arise. FlashRunner is sold and supported by a worldwide network of resellers and system integrators, comes with a three-year warranty and is backed up by knowledgeable and fast technical support. Additionally, our engineers are available for custom designs and validation reports, to help you start up your projects and providing you with accurate programming flow certifications.
Our supported device list is daily updated and counts more than 6000+ items already. However, if you still can’t find the device you are looking for we offer you a development service which meets your needs. Every request will be handled in order to meet your production deadlines in time.