Le nouveau FlashRunner 2.0 met en œuvre la technologie de pointe la plus innovante avec 16 canaux de programmation parallèles indépendants.
- Up to 5.000+ device support, with daily updates;
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, UART, and many others);
- 16 parallel and independent programming channels;
- Compact design for easy ATE integration;
- Programming voltage/current measure and trimming for each channel;
- Up to 30 Mhz communication frequency;
- Ethernet LAN/USB host interface, optoisolated;
- Standalone mode via control interface connector;
- Relay barrier control interface.
- FlashRunner 2.0 is based on Linux Embedded operating system, which relays on a real time scheduler and a full featured hardware abstraction layer.
- FlashRunner 2.0 is featured with software interfacing libraries which enables customers to achieve a full integration inside their software and across different frameworks, as LabView© and Visual C/C++.
- A new, friendly and interactive GUI (Graphic User Interface) which cut off overall configuration efforts, guiding customers creating a working project in few mouse clicks and detecting mismatches between target device and customer firmware, as well as power supply setup.
Purchasing a product is only part of solving your programming needs. We know that you must count on professional help should the need arise. FlashRunner is sold and supported by a worldwide network of resellers and system integrators, comes with a three-year warranty and is backed up by knowledgeable and fast technical support. Additionally, our engineers are available for custom designs and validation reports, to help you start up your projects and providing you with accurate programming flow certifications.
Our supported device list is daily updated and counts more than 6000+ items already. However, if you still can’t find the device you are looking for we offer you a development service which meets your needs. Every request will be handled in order to meet your production deadlines in time.