FlashRunner III series is a range of high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner III series is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device's memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers;
- Easy ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card, FAT16 compatible);
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232;
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged).
FlashRunner III supports a Silicon Manufacturer of your choice.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics and provides you with high integration flexibility in a small footprint.
- 7.5V DC power supply input;
- Five digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- One programmable output voltage (0 to 5.5V, 0.5A);
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory card (up to 2 GB);
- I/O protection;
- One command inputs (START);
- Three status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- RS-232 channel.
FlashRunner's open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support new features.
FlashRunner is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands. FlashRunner can receive and execute commands in two ways:
- Over the RS-232 (Host mode);
- Via a "script" stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
In the first case, FlashRunner is controlled by a host system (e.g. Windows HyperTerminal); in the latter case, FlashRunner works in standalone mode and is fully autonomous.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode (thanks to its SD memory card);
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument's firmware, etc.
The FlashRunner III series includes the following models:
|FR03ATM0||Supports Atmel devices|
|FR03CYP0||Supports Cypress devices|
|FR03ELM0||Supports ELMOS devices|
|FR03FJT0||Supports Fujitsu devices|
|FR03FSL0||Supports Freescale devices|
|FR03INF0||Supports Infineon devices|
|FR03MCP0||Supports Microchip devices|
|FR03MEM0||Supports serial memories|
|FR03NXP0||Supports NXP devices|
|FR03REN0||Supports Renesas devices|
|FR03SLL0||Supports Silicon Labs devices|
|FR03STM0||Supports STMicroelectronics devices|
|FR03TXI0||Supports Texas Instruments devices|